Services for Banks
Today, most people prefer to research financial service-related products online and open accounts at branches (see Figure 1: Most consumers prefer to shop online for banking products). Therefore, the quality of an institution’s public website experience has a material impact on sales in all channels, including branches. Banks and credit unions lose business when consumers can’t find their websites and when their websites fail to answer consumers’ basic questions.
Our services help banks and credit unions win in this new multi-channel world by providing:
- Shopper Insights about what people within your market want, how they shop and buy banking products and how new technologies change their behavior (e.g., mobile payments);
- Digital Strategy research and guidance to increase your online visibility and improve the institution’s online shopping experience to win more business;
- Consulting Services to improve your digital strategy and execution by leveraging Novarica’s consumer-based research methodologies and expert team.
Recent Novarica Webinars
- May 16, 2013: Winning in a Multi-Channel World
Novarica Banking News
- “Few Consumers Interested In Interest-Bearing Checking Accounts” TheFinancialBrand.com
- “Where to Find ‘Free Checking’ With No Strings Attached” Lifeinc on Today
- “Should Banks Charge Fees For Check Writing?” TheFinancialBrand.com