CIO Best Practices
Our research in this area is designed to help CIOs learn from their peers and adopt best practices in strategic planning and management of their organizations.
In our Consulting work, we assist CIOs with developing IT strategy plans and documents, improving business/IT communication, and assessing business user satisfactions, as well as assessing vendor options.
Some of our recent published reports in this area include:
- Ten Essential Elements for Insurer CIOs
- Six Key Priorities for Life CIOs
- CIO Best Practices: Why Demand Management is More than Managing Demand
- Key Issues and Best Practices for Life CIOs in P&C Companies
- Insurer Outsourcing Decision Framework and Insurer Outsourcing Governance Framework
- Buy v. Build in Insurance Core Systems
- Best Practices in Agile Staffing
- US Insurers and Agile Development
- Business/IT Communication Summit report
You can read our blog posts on this topic at http://blog.novarica.com/?category_name=it-strategy