Novarica Insurance Technology Research Council
The Novarica Insurance Technology Research Council is a free, moderated knowledge-sharing community of over 300 insurer CIO members. Members represent a cross-section of property/casualty, life/annuity, and health insurers, and range from the very small to the largest companies in the industry. The Council provide insights on issues of interest to insurer technology executives in a way that promotes knowledge sharing, provides quantitative data, and fully preserves participant anonymity.
The Council also nominates and selects the winners of the Novarica Research Council Impact Awards, which honors case studies of impactful IT practices and projects.
- Opportunity to query other members anonymously though the moderator
- Free copies of survey results for surveys in which they participate
- 10% discount on any council studies in which they do not participate
- Free attendance at annual meeting and virtual events
- (Optional) Membership in exclusive LinkedIn group for direct networking between members.
Complimentary Reports for Members:
- 2013 Meeting Report, which includes summaries our research on IT benchmarks, BI/analytics, IT organizational trends, core systems strategy, and other areas.
- Case Studies of Insurer IT Initiatives Nominated for the Impact Awards
- 2013 Quick IT Benchmarks Report, our annual look at IT spending and capabilities
- Our 2014 Research Agenda is also available to Council members.